Tungsram, an iconic name, has returned to the global market as an innovative, premium European brand with the acquisition of GE Lighting’s general lighting business in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Turkey, along with the global automotive operation. Our new management team reinvigorates a 123-year-old tradition of playing a leading role in manufacturing technology and service solutions.
Tungsram, as a lighting business for now, is present in 22 countries with 23 subsidiaries and exports 98% of its production. The company leverages sales into more than 100 global markets. Its supply chain is centered around its five factories in Hungary with its 4000+ employees and a network of 1600 suppliers and partners.
Besides engineering excellence and the spirit of innovation, Tungram’s greatest asset are its employees.
Many of our employees have decades of experience and history with the company and they possess a sense of ownership when it comes to moving the company forward and focusing on our customers’ needs. Simultanously, our recently joined colleagues bring fresh perspectives and innovative ideas that Tungram highly appreciates and encourages.
1. Share your interest in Tungsram with us and send your application!
2. Be ready in case Tungsram comes ringing on your phone!
3. Be the one who got the best score for our technical test, if required.
4. Meet us, show us who you are and take the chance to know us better during the interview(s)
5. Be open for our feedback! If this is not your time with us, use it for your further development.
6. Accept our offer and start the onboarding.
7. Get in tune! You’re about to go to work with a bunch of smart people and help us lighting up the world!